Wednesday, January 8, 2014

There's a first time for everything!

     


     Ahhhh, my very first post.  Let me start off by saying that I am completely uncomfortable writing, especially about my thoughts and my everyday life.  Could that possibly be why I started this blog months, okay, maybe over a year ago and still have yet to write my first post?  At least until today, yes.  I am forcing myself to do this so I can improve my writing skills.  So here we go.....

     I don't want to start out by giving you my life story, if you are reading this (God Bless You) then you probably already know me.  I will start instead, by telling you what is going on in my life, right now.

     My husband and I Michael run CK Comics & Collectibles, a wonderful eclectic little store in Manitou Springs, CO.  Although going into I knew nothing, I am learning more and more about comic books and the 'nerd' lifestyle every day.  Michael has tried many times to get me into gaming, and has failed.  I do however like table top games (NOT D&D!) like Catan and Risk, I just wish we could play more.   It is an endless world of learning - I feel like I should be attending classes!

    I love graphic design and marketing and advertising, that's my job and my passion!  I also love food so doing the marketing for two of the best restaurants in Manitou Springs is pretty cush!  Michael and I are currently working on the business plan for our new company, Manitou Marketing Maniacs - doing what we love for all the merchants we love in Manitou Springs!  We can't wait!

     That's all for now - I feel like I got my feet just wet enough to start writing regular posts!

     I will be picking a topic for all of my upcoming posts - stay tuned!

    


No comments:

Post a Comment